We are looking to hire an Account Manager/QA Person (1099 subcontractor) to work remotely around 10-15 hours per week. A willingness to meet remotely via Zoom once or twice per week with the owner on a weekly basis is necessary during the first few weeks to get onboarded.
- As the Account Manager, you will act as the single point of contact with the Client. You will make sure they are regularly updated on how their projects are going. You will answer any questions they have, provide any necessary reports, reach out to them periodically to see if they would like additional services and ensure that they receive the necessary proposals, contracts, Estimates, and Invoices, as needed.
- You will communicate directly with the respective team members to relay answers to and from clients, as well as remain cognizant of project schedules to ensure that requests are completed in a timely fashion. Requests span website design, SEO, social media management, content writing, and more.
- You may be asked to meet with clients or prospective clients in person, over the phone, or via zoom and should feel comfortable doing so.
- Assistance with populating client documents such as Proposals, Statements of Work, Letters of Agreement, etc.
- Depending on your experience and aptitude for the respective deliverable, you may be tasked with Quality Assurance (QA).
- Ability and willingness to jump online at odd hours to move communications along between contractors and clients; to keep projects advancing in a timely fashion.
- Excellent organizational skills. The ideal candidate has the ability to prioritize and respond to multiple open and pending projects.
- Strong written communication skills are essential as 90% of your job will be done over email or web-based applications.
- Honest, ethical self-starter. You will be unsupervised so your ability to use and track time effectively is essential.
- Experience with website design or Internet marketing is a plus, though not required.
- Ability to distinguish good visual design from mediocre design, and the ability to clearly and respectfully communicate feedback accordingly.
- Comfort with remote communications means such as Zoom, Slack, WhatsApp, etc.
- Flexibility, friendliness and a willingness to learn!
The rate is $15-18/hr to start, doe. You may work remotely at odd hours. You will be issued a W9 and are subject to 1099 tax implications. Anyone who prefers to work as a W2 employee may request this after 90 days if they are in Utah and willing to come into a physical office for more direct hands-on experience and mentorship.
About the Company
Sites by Sara has been helping businesses to have a meaningful and effective presence online since 2007. Comprising a team of bespoke designers, developers and marketers, we work closely with our clients to bring their Web presence vision into reality. We bring a passionate, fresh approach to creating and marketing professional websites for a variety of clientele.
Ready to Apply?
If this sounds like the position for you, please shoot an email along with your resume to email@example.com. Please provide some screenshots of recent work emails or business communications so we can get a sense for your communication style. If you manage some pages, please share those URLs with us. Please let us know what attracts you most to this position and why you think you’d be a good fit for the job.