We have an opening for a graphic designer to assist with brand development services — things like logo design, graphic design and layout of print and digital marketing advertisements, custom graphic design for website production. Someone with a good sense of brand cohesion. You may need to meet with clients from time to time to consult with them about the type of brand assets they need.
- Create logos
- Consult with companies who are in need of brand development and rebranding services
- Compile Brand/Style Guides
- Design custom elements for websites
- Potentially to layout print or digital ads
- Must be organized with the ability to prioritize projects
- Should possess excellent grammatical skills
- Experience with Web-related technologies is a plus, but not required
- Honest, ethical self-starter with the ability to use & track time efficiently
Hours & Compensation
You may work remotely at odd hours, however, you will need to ensure that deadlines get met. We may ask you to meet with clients directly to discuss their design or branding requirements. Compensation is based on experience. As a 1099 subcontractor you will be issued a W9 and are subject to 1099 tax implications. Anyone who prefers to work as a W2 employee may request this after 90 days.
About the Company
Sites by Sara has been helping businesses to have a meaningful and effective presence online since 2007. Comprising a team of bespoke designers, developers and marketers, we work closely with our clients to bring their Web presence vision to a reality. We bring a passionate, fresh approach to creating & marketing professional websites for a variety of clientele. Learn more by visiting sitesbysara.com.