We have an opening for a persuasive, marketing-minded writer to assist with automating drip campaigns. They should be comfortable authoring compelling messages and monitoring their performance. The will map out the auto-responses based on customer behavior. Occasional meetings with clients who need this service is part of the job. Experience with CRM automation to support these sales funnels is essential. Someone with a marketing background and a good understanding of branding is ideal.
- Create drip campaigns for clients with specific marketing automation goals
- Create a compelling monthly email newsletter (create copy and populate the template)
- Edit or write engaging website copy (ensure accuracy and relevancy; remove redundancies)
- Edit or write blog posts, articles or website copy that is keyword-dense to improve website’s ranking in search engines SEO
- Possibly write/edit Press Releases and/or proof social media posts for grammatical accuracy
- Must be organized with the ability to prioritize projects
- Should possess excellent grammatical skills
- Experience with Web-related technologies is a plus, but not required
- Honest, ethical self-starter with the ability to use & track time efficiently
Hours & Compensation
You may work remotely at odd hours, however, you will need to ensure that deadlines get met. We may ask you to meet with clients directly to discuss their campaign or website goals so that you have a clear understanding of what to write and how to craft the messaging. The rate is negotiable, depending on experience, and starting at $15/hr.
About the Company
Sites by Sara has been helping businesses to have a meaningful and effective presence online since 2007. Comprising a team of bespoke designers, developers and marketers, we work closely with our clients to bring their Web presence vision to a reality. We bring a passionate, fresh approach to creating & marketing professional websites for a variety of clientele.