We are looking to hire a FULL TIME, experienced marketing specialist with excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, and marketing know-how. Experience with WordPress is also appreciated. This is a few different positions rolled into one! We know some candidates are beyond the “side hustle” and just need a solid paycheck with consistent hours, so if you can do all of these things We Want to Talk with You!
We are looking for someone who is eager to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing business in an exciting industry! The ideal candidate should be open to learning and have a healthy appreciation for overcoming challenges and finding solutions.
This is a 1099 subcontractor position, but can convert to a W2 status after 90 days. You will work remotely and meet with the owner a few times per week during the first few weeks to get onboarded.
- As the Account Manager, you will act as the single point of contact with the Client. You will make sure they are regularly updated on how their projects are going. You will answer any questions they have, provide any necessary reports, reach out to them periodically to see if they would like additional services and ensure that they receive the necessary proposals, contracts, Estimates, and Invoices, as needed.
- You will communicate directly with the respective contractors (Providers) to obtain answers for the clients, as well as to request that work gets completed in a timely fashion. Requests include (but are not limited to) website design, SEO, social media management, content writing, and more.
- You may be asked to meet with clients or prospective clients in person, over the phone or via zoom and should feel comfortable doing so.
- Assistance with populating client documents such as Proposals, Statements of Work, Letters of Agreement, etc.
- Attention to detail is very important as you will be tasked with Quality Assurance (QA) work.
- Comfort with remote communications means such as Zoom, Slack, WhatsApp, etc.
- Ability and willingness to jump online at odd hours to move communications along between contractors and clients; to keep projects advancing in a timely fashion.
- Share monthly reports with clients.
Social Media Management
- Responsible for planning social media posts (including the actual post creative/image, the post copy, and hashtags, emojis, filters, and tagging the correct parties where applicable). Modifying the posts for both Post and Story formats, depending on the need.
- Make any requested changes to the posts, and schedule them for publication using scheduling tools to ensure that the posts get sent out at the appropriate times.
- In some cases, you may like, follow, and comment on some of the posts, or respond to comments in order to increase engagement and the number of followers. (This will differ according to each client.)
- Create Facebook Events upon request.
- Manage boosted posts and run targeted ads via Facebook Business Manager/Ads Manager; experience with creating lookalikes and specific audience groups is preferred.
- You may be asked to put together monthly reports highlighting the most popular posts, overall engagement. for the monthly social campaign performance.
- Should be familiar with Canva and other social media production tools as well as scheduling tools such as OneUpApp or Hoosuite.
Email Marketing Automation
- Create drip campaigns for clients with specific marketing automation goals.
- Create a compelling monthly email newsletter (create copy and populate the template in MailChimp)
- Should be familiar with Mailchimp or other third-party email marketing tools
Branding & Graphics Creation
- Consult with companies who are in need of brand development and rebranding services
- Possibly to mockup logo concepts or other design elements for websites (based on Brand/Style Guides)
- Willingness to meet with clients from time to time to consult with them about the type of brand assets needed
- Should be familiar with photo editing software such as Photoshop and Pixlr
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. The ideal candidate has the ability to prioritize and respond to multiple open and pending projects.
- Strong written communication skills are essential as most of your work will be done over email or web-based applications.
- Honest, ethical self-starter. You will be unsupervised so your ability to use and track time effectively is essential.
- Experience with website design or Internet marketing is a plus, though not required.
- Ability to distinguish good visual design from mediocre design, and the ability to clearly and respectfully communicate feedback accordingly.
- Flexibility, friendliness and a willingness to learn!
The rate is $18/hr. You may work remotely and can set your hours for the most part; as deadlines approach, a willingness to log in early in the morning or late at night may be necessary to keep communications moving along and projects getting completed in a timely fashion.
About the Company
Sites by Sara has been helping businesses to have a meaningful and effective presence online since 2007. Comprising a team of bespoke designers, developers and marketers, we work closely with our clients to bring their Web presence vision to a reality. We bring a passionate, fresh approach to creating & marketing professional websites for a variety of clientele.