We are hiring a Social Media Marketer who can create posts in advance, and make adjustments based on client feedback. Each campaign will have different objectives/goals for its social media marketing, and each will target a little different demographic.
The ideal candidate should have experience with using social media for a prior employer, business, or organization. They should be particularly experienced with Instagram and Facebook, and be able to work other popular social media networks including Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn–and possibly TikTok, Snapchat or Tumblr. The candidate should be on top of the latest trends in social media marketing.
- Responsible for planning social media posts (including the actual post creative/image, the post copy, and hashtags, emojis, filters, and tagging the correct parties where applicable). Modifying the posts for both Post and Story formats, depending on the need.
- Make any requested changes to the posts, and schedule them for publication using scheduling tools to ensure that the posts get sent out at the appropriate times.
- In some cases, you may like, follow, and comment on some of the posts, or respond to comments in order to increase engagement and the number of followers. (This will differ according to each client.)
- Create Facebook Events upon request.
- Manage boosted posts and run targeted ads via Facebook Business Manager/Ads Manager; experience with creating lookalikes and specific audience groups is preferred.
- You may be asked to put together monthly reports highlighting the most popular posts, overall engagement. for the monthly social campaign performance.
- Must be organized with the ability to prioritize projects, and meet delivery requirements.
- Should possess good grammatical skills with high attention to detail.
- Creativity and an eye for what looks good.
- Experience with social media marketing and running social ads.
- Honest, ethical self-starter with the ability to use & track time efficiently.
Hours & Compensation
You may work remotely at odd hours, however, you will need to ensure the posts go out at the correct times and that campaigns are functioning properly. The rate is $12-15/hr or we can work on a per-post rate. You will be issued a W9 and are subject to 1099 tax implications. Anyone who prefers to work as a W2 employee may request this after 90 days.
About the Company
Sites by Sara has been helping businesses to have a meaningful and effective presence online since 2007. Comprising a team of bespoke designers, developers and marketers, we work closely with our clients to bring their Web presence vision to a reality. We bring a passionate, fresh approach to creating & marketing professional websites for a variety of clientele.